The quality policy of LCL SPEDITION involves the effective implementation of the best practices management of forwarding processes and their continuous improvement.
– Efficient and effective company management in compliance with international standards
ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
– Flexible approach tailored to individual customer needs.
– Dedicated forwarding projects to various industries and supply chain optimization.
– Constant monitoring of the level of services offered.
– Security of transported cargo thanks to the GPS system.
– Guaranteed on-time deliveries, including the Just in Time system.
– Fast and reliable information flow
– Advanced IT information systems.
– Continuous work on the improvement of the company’s employees and monitoring of this process.
– A modern fleet that meets the EURO 6 environmental standard.
– Investment in office and IT infrastructure and technical facilities.
– The principle of full carrier insurance.
Culture of safety:
We are effective in ensuring the safety of people, shipments, and the environment.
People’s health and lives are of utmost importance to us. In our day-to-day practice, we use processes that effectively ensure the safety of people in all areas of operation. We have implemented the ISO 45001 Certificate, which is an internationally recognized Occupational Health and Safety Management System. This certificate is a confirmation, that LCL SPEDITION manages processes and risks related to occupational health and safety in a systematic and consistent manner. Obtaining this certificate shows the company’s commitment to the working environment and to the health of its employees, as well as to the continuous improvement of processes related to occupational health and safety.
Safety of shipments
We are constantly improving the safety of freight transport. All vehicles are equipped with integrated GPS systems, which allow for current communication between the driver and the LCL SPEDITION headquarters. The experience of our drivers and the cargo management team from the company’s headquarters is also extremely important for safety. Each load is monitored on an ongoing basis, its status and location are transmitted in real-time. Advanced IT systems influence the safety and efficiency of forwarding projects.
Our fleet meets the EURO 6 European environmental standards and our information technologies collect information on the driving style of our drivers. Thanks to this solution, we have an impact on environmental protection.
Eco-driving at LCL SPEDITION consists in:
– Anticipating traffic situations by our drivers – avoiding unnecessary acceleration and braking.
– Switching off the engine when stopping for longer than 60 seconds.
– Check tire pressure regularly.
– Avoiding the use of „idling”.
– Avoid warming up the engine before starting a trip.
Cars equipped with manual gearboxes have a gear shift assistant which helps to maintain the principles of eco-driving.
In connection with the entry into force of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the EU Council, further referred to as GDPR, please read the following information below regarding the type of processing of your personal data.
GLOSSARY OF TERMS:
· Cookie – It is a small piece of information that is stored on the user’s computer by servers. The server can read them the next time it connects to this computer;
· Logfile – it is information that is forwarded to the server by the user’s computer with each connection. It may contain various data (e.g. IP number), from which it is possible to more or less precisely determine where the connection was made from;
· Website – Websitelcl-spedition.com;
· IP address – an individual number that, as a rule, each computer connected to the Internet has, the IP number may be permanently associated with a given computer (static) or only assigned for a specific connection (dynamic);
· SSL-Protocol – a special standard for the transmission of data on the Internet, in which the data transmission is coded, as opposed to regular transmission, where the transmission is in cleartext.
1. THE ADMINISTRATOR OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS:
a. Lubuskie Centrum Logistyczne sp. z o.o. based in Nowy Kisielin – Innowacyjna 2, (66-002) Zielona Góra, VAT number 973 102 14 12, further called LCL SPEDITION.
b. LCL SPEDITION has appointed a Personal Data Protection Inspector in the person of Ms. Urszula Giercarz, who can be contacted by sending an e-mail: email@example.com
2. LCL SPEDITION OFFERS COMPLEX IT SOLUTIONS. WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMMERCIAL OPERATION FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES:
a. Actions aimed at concluding and implementing a contract with a client or contractor (Art. 6 Para. 1b GDPR – it concerns customers; Art. 6 Para. 1f GDPR – it concerns people who work with LCL SPEDITION on behalf of Customer / contractual partner).
b. The fulfillment of the legal obligations of the administrator (Art. 6 para. 1c GDPR), e.g. for the purpose of invoicing.
c. Consideration of complaints, requests, and complaints (Article 6 (1) (b), (c), and (f) of the GDPR).
d. the determination, assertion, and protection of claims (Art. 6 Para. 1f GDPR).
e. Direct marketing (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR), e.g. through contact maintenance in relation to traditional, e-mail, and telephone correspondence in matters related to our business.
f. Keeping statistics (Art. 6 Para. 1f GDPR). Streamlining your business thanks to the conclusions drawn on the basis of statistical activities.
g. Monitoring in the area of the LCL SPEDITION headquarters with the aim of improving the security of employees and property protection and maintaining information secrecy (Art. 6 Para. 1f GDPR).
3. LCL SPEDITION AS AN EMPLOYER PROCESSES YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES:
a. Human resource management – employees and associates (Art. 6 Para. 1a, b, c, and f GDPR; Art. 9 Para. 2b GDPR).
b. Conducting recruitment (Art. 6 Para. 1a, c GDPR – regarding candidates for employees); (Art. 6 Para. 1a and b GDPR – regarding candidates for associates). Data relating to the recruitment process will be stored for up to 6 months from the end of the recruitment period, and in the case where the consent for further recruitment processes has been given, for no longer than one year.
4. HOW LONG DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
a. Agreements with contractors – for the period specified in the agreement, agreed by the parties, or necessary for LCL SPEDITION to fulfill its obligations requiring data processing.
b. Financial settlements – for the period up to the completion of the obligations to save personal data arising from the law, and above all regarding the storage of accounting documents (5 years after the year in which the legal event took place that required the creation of the accounting document).
c. Monitoring – the video recordings are processed only for the purpose for which they were collected and stored for a period not exceeding one month from the date of recording or until a justified objection is raised, unless the recording constitutes evidence in the proceedings, then the recording is stored until its completion.
d. Marketing – until an objection is raised, i.e. until we receive information in the manner chosen by you about the end of sending marketing information by LCL SPEDITION, or until the claims are time-barred.
e. Recruitment – up to 6 months from the end of the recruitment processes, and in the case where the approval for
further recruitment processes have been given, no longer than for a year.
f. Employees – in accordance with the applicable legal ordinances for archiving documents in the field of labor law, i.e. we store personal files for 50 or 10 years. The 10-year period for storing the worker documentation applies to employees who were hired after 01/01/2019. In other cases, the documentation will be stored for 50 years.
5. WHO IS THE RECIPIENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
a. Your personal data can be used by subjects who process the personal data on our behalf, including lawyers and legal advisers, accountants, and suppliers of external IT systems that support our business.
b. In the case of job candidates – recruitment portals.
c. State organs or other subjects authorized under the law.
6. THE FREEDOM TO PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
a. Providing data is necessary to conclude contracts and settle the business as well as to fulfill the legal requirements by LCL SPEDITION. If your employer or another entity has indicated you as a contact person in connection with the conclusion/implementation of the contract with LCL SPEDITION, the data will be processed to the extent disclosed by this entity (usually it is: first name, last name, position, e-mail address and telephone number). In a further area (especially the processing of the data by LCL SPEDITION for marketing/recruitment purposes) the disclosure of the data is voluntary.
7. WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE IN RELATION TO THE PROCESSING BY US OF THE PERSONAL DATA?
a. To access personal data; to rectification them; to delete personal data; to limit the processing of personal data; to object to the processing of personal data and to transfer of data.
b. To withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, which may be withdrawn at any time in the same way as it was expressed (this will not affect the lawfulness of its use before the withdrawal).
c. To submit the complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data https://uodo.gov.pl/pl/p/skargi
b. The processing of cookies on the website (Art. 6 Para. 1f GDPR). The data relating to each visit can be collected automatically. This applies, inter alia, to data, i.e. computer IP address, browser type.
· facilitate the use of the website while browsing it;
· subsequent association in the event of reconnecting the service with the device on which they were saved;
· creating statistics that help to understand how you used websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
· adapting the website content to your preferences.
d. We use the following types of cookies on our website:
· “Session cookies” – they are stored in the end device until you log out, leave the website, or until you close your browser;
· „permanent cookies” – stored on the end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their
· “Performance cookies” – they allow the collection of information about the way in which the visitor uses the website;
· „Necessary cookies” – they enable the use of services available on the website;
· “Functional cookies” – they allow the storage of the selected settings and the personalization of the interface;
· „Own cookies” – they are posted by the website;
· „External cookies” – they come from external websites.
e. The information is not connected to your personal data in any way and is in no way used to determine your identity. The range of information collected automatically depends on the browser settings. You should check the settings of your browser if you want to know which information is automatically given or if you want to change the settings. To this end, we ask you to familiarize yourself with the content of the „Help” of your browser.
f. The conditions for storing or receiving cookies can be changed by configuring the settings in the Internet browser, e.
– Internet Explorer
– Microsoft Edge
– Mozilla Firefox
g. The software for using the website, i.e. the browser, is usually preset to allow storing cookies in the end device. You are allowed to make changes in this area. The browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies.
h. If you do not want to receive cookies, you are allowed to change the settings of your browser. However, the deletion of the operation of cookies, which are necessary for authentication processes, security processes, or to keep the preferences, can make the functionality more difficult and in some cases, it can also make it impossible to use the website.
We thank you for your attention
Team of LCL SPEDITION